Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Easy Guide to Upholstery: Everything You Need to Know to Upholster a Wall, Headboard, or Chair

The Easy Guide to Upholstery: Everything You Need to Know to Upholster a Wall, Headboard, or Chair

Be sure to click on the above link for great ideas!

This is from a BHG project(s). We all LOVE to turn found objects & turn them into something really beautiful for your home. This is all DIY projects,so it's great for your budget! They have some amazing ideas that many of you are sure to love!

If you decide to give any of these a try,I'd love to see a few photos of your finished work! We all need inspiration & I'm sure that you can really inspire. As for myself,this will be the very 1st time I'm giving this a try...but I will post photos.

I'm going to add more of the Better Homes & Gardens DIY ideas. I hope you enjoy them & I really hope that you try them yourself!
PLEASE add comments,tips & advice,because I know that I'll be needing them.

As I said before,AI'd love to see your pics,either finished or pics of your progress along the way. You'll be helping me & others,plus you can show how your DIY piece is decorated in a room,etc. For the best photos,tips,etc.,I'll be sending a gift certificate for both of my shops,The Shaby Boutique & The Vanity Table as a thank you/prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment